Call To Host
To all collegiate wushu clubs, this is a call to host the Collegiates Wushu Tournament in 2014! If you would like to submit a bid to host, please answer the following questions in an email sent to Info@collegewushu.org. Applications are due Sept 21st, with the Host to be announced shortly after.
Wushu Club Name:
1) Is your club officially recognized by your University? If so, what department oversees your group?
2) What facilities on campus can your group reserve for the competition space? Please provide as much information as possible including size, capacity, photos and online links.
3) Please tell us about your club. When did it start? Who coaches? How many times a week do you practice? What is your average attendance?
4) What campus or local events has your club been involved with or organized?
5) What tournaments have your members competed at in the last 2 years?
6) Has your group sent competitors to Collegiates in the past? Has your group competed in the team competition at Collegiates? What years?
7) What is your annual budget? Do you have access to university funds? What other means of fundraising do you have access to?
8) Though the Collegiate Wushu Committee will provide assistance in finding judges, what is your plan for recruiting capable judges for this competition? Are there available judges within the area?